For more information on how you can get more involved in helping disadvantaged and orphaned children contact the Florida Baptist Children’s Homes at (863) 687-8811 or email@example.com.
We provide the following programs and services:
- International Childcare Missions (provided by Orphan’s Heart)
- Adoption Services
- Foster Care
- Safe Families
- Residential Care (group home care provided at our six campus locations across the state)
- Residential Care for Developmentally Delayed Adults
- Day Training for Developmentally Delayed Adults
- Sanctity of Human Life Program
Learn more about the various ministries provided by the Florida Baptist Children’s Homes at www.FBCHomes.org.